Our website, found under the URL www.supnation.co.uk, operated by Sup Nation Clothing is registered to Sup Nation. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Sup Nation and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Sup Nation website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement via e mail at email@example.com
– When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.supnation.co.uk for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
– Your contract for purchases made through www.supnation.co.uk is with Sup Nation Ltd and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
– All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Sup Nation.
– The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
– Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
– By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Sup Nation to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised through PayPal.
– You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
– If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
-We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Sup Nation Apparel Ltd reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if you:
– Fail to make payment to us when due.
– Breach any of our terms and conditions.
– If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
– If we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.supnation.co.uk
Conformity of Goods.
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Sup Nation Apparel Ltd will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.supnation.co.uk accepts payment via Paypal. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Our prices in the European Union include VAT where applicable. Orders shipped to countries outside the EU may be subject to additional Sales Taxes and Import Duties.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
Refunds and exchanges will be accepted within 14 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging with all tags attached. See our Returns Policy for full details.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
Sup Nation Apparel Ltd does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Sup Nation Ltd nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Sup Nation Ltd or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Sup Nation Ltd and any other associated company of Sup Nation as if references to Sup Nation included references to each such associated company.
While Sup Nation uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Sup Nation will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Sup Nation takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Sup Nation will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Sup Nation does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Sup Nation.
The entire liability of Sup Nation under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Sup Nation will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Sup Nation may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Sup Nation.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.supnation.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by Sup Nation. In accessing www.supnation.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.supnation.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Sup Nation.
Third Party Information.
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Sup Nation products are those stated on the Sup Nation material.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.